While an organization’s Intellectual Property is clearly an asset, it is not the type of asset that shows up on a balance sheet and has an agreed-to value, like cash-on-hand, receivables, inventory and real estate.
iVakil IP works with businesses, universities and other organizations that need an independent analysis of their patent portfolios and assistance in the development and execution of an intellectual assets strategy and IP lifecycle system.
Which patents should be sold? What IP should be licensed? Which may have no value, and so should be abandoned? Finally, what patents or other IP should be acquired that will strengthen your overall IP portfolio? The answers to these questions will shape your organization’s IP strategy.
At iVakil IP, we offer client to following services.
IP Consulting Services
IP Strategy Recommendations and Implementation Plans
Assessment of IP Assets and Valuation
- Patent Evaluation and Valuation
- Prioritize IP Assets
IP Strategy – Lifecycle
Assessment of IP Licensing Plans, Strategies, Organization and Resources, and Any Litigation Issues
Provide IP Strategy for the Entire Lifecycle of products
- Review R&D Strategy of Company
- Coordinate and Align with IP Strategy
- Define SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
Develop Strategic and Tactical IP Strategy
- Patent, Technology Know How, or Other
- Protective, Offensive and Defensive
- Efficient IP Portfolio Management
- Improve Return on Investment: Cost Center to Profit Center
Recommend/Develop IP Action Plans
Implement an IP Management System
Patent Invention Strategy
- Transaction Monetization Plan
- Patent Acquisition Plan for Defensive and Offensive Purposes
- Patent Sales Plan
Finalize Actions and Establish Implementation Plans throughout the Organization