The chemical industry require tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars of up-front investment to bring innovative compound into the market. In addition, a significant majority of these innovations may never generate revenue to offset their development and patent costs. Therefore, the chemical companies will always want strong intellectual property with research and development to safeguard major investments of capital and time.
In chemical Industry, IP protection cover a wide variety of inventions, including processes, materials, chemical compositions, or a method of use or manufacturing.
iVakil IP Help Client In Chemical Business With:
- IP protection of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- IP protection of Intermediate
- IP protection of process of preparing API/Intermediate
- IP protection of Polymorphism
- IP protection of Key starting material
- IP protection of Impurities
- IP protection of Particle Size